Procedure for replacing welding head
Publisher: Administrator Date:2022-11-28
Adjustment steps for replacing welding head of ultrasonic harness welder:
1. Remove the upper plate and front plate of the wire harness machine;
2. Loosen the fixing screws of the left module and lift the left module a little. Easy to take out the vibration system;
3. Loosen the pressure block and take out the vibration system;
4. Replace the welding head and put it back in place;
5. Calibrate the welding joint;
6. Refit the pressure block and tighten the vibration system.
The cutter head of ultrasonic welding machine for automobile wire harness is mainly composed of four parts: welding head, anvil connecting block, anvil top block and polymer module. During welding, the vertical connection shall be arranged closely, close to the anvil of the connecting block. After the foot switch, the polymer module moves towards the anvil block. At the same time, when the anvil connecting the connecting block to the anvil block and the downward moving automobile harness are pressed in the welding area urgently, the welding head vibrates, transferring energy to the copper wire, so that the automobile harness can be welded together.