(1) The two welding objects are overlapped, and the ultrasonic vibration pressure joint is combined into a solid form. The joint time is short, and there is no casting structure (rough surface) defect at the joint.
(2) Compared with resistance welding, ultrasonic welding has long service life, short time for mold repair and replacement, and is easy to realize automation.
(3) Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between different metals of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
(4) Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and less than 10% deformation, while the deformation of cold pressure welding workpiece is up to 40% - 90%.
(5) Ultrasonic welding does not require the same pre-treatment and post-treatment of the welding surface as other welding.
(6) Ultrasonic welding has no external factors such as flux, metal filler and external heating.
(7) Ultrasonic welding can reduce the temperature effect of materials to a very low level (the temperature of the welding zone is not more than 50% of the melting temperature of the metal to be welded), so the metal structure will not change, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
1. High fusion strength;
2. Close to cold processing, and the workpiece is free of annealing and oxidation traces;
3. After welding, the conductivity is good and the resistivity is very low or close to zero.
4. Low requirements for welding metal surface, oxidation or electroplating welding can be carried out;
5. The welding time is short without any flux, gas or solder.
6. Non sparking welding, environmental protection and safety.
The welded metal parts shall not be too thick, and the welding spot shall not be too large, which requires pressurization.